June 21, 2008

The Survey Says




My desktop wallpaper is a wonderful memory from Cabo San Lucas. 2008.

Him: Again, stomach upset all evening. Not a happy camper. He was ok until the peanuts…..could he be allergic?

Her: A bit of IBS yesterday in the morning, but the rest of the day was a grand improvement until I rode the bike. I’m taking the day off exercise today, and tomorrow I start again but with less gusto. Silly me.
A Random Survey For The Bored it’s titled. I’m not bored, but I’m anticipating hot. Hot qualifies for a slow down as far as I am concerned. I’m watering the plants, taking more images off Snapfish, and getting MB’s images online at Photobucket. Nothing drastic to accomplish in this really hot weather. Here's a truncated version of this online Quiz:



What is on your desktop wallpaper?
A view of the beaches at the very tip of Cabo San Lucas.

What was your favorite toy as a child?
I had two. There was a fuzzy sheep or dog, I don’t remember which, and a rag doll I called Lala. I washed her not long ago, and she lives now in the garage in a bag. Oh dear, Oh dear.

What food do you eat too much of?
Chocolate, fats, carbos………food in general, come to think of it.

What kind of hairstyle do you have?
Up today, last night in a clip. I’ve always hid it away under scarves and hats…..out of my eyes and face. Why? If I get hair in my eyes, the eyes swell up. Nothing like a few allergies to style ones hair.

What was your favorite activity in gym class?
As a kid? We think not. I was the biggest clutz of all time. If you gave me two seconds on any sort of playing field, I would sprain something. Then I discovered water ballet. Today…..anything in the water.

What color are your sheets?
Summer? Winter? I confess to having two sets of each. G loves the terra cotta cotton summer sheets, and we use them long into the winter when we drag out the sea foam green flannel sheets.

What pair of shoes do you wear most often?
Lately I have been wearing a cheapie pair of navy blue flip flops from TarJay. I used to wear black Reeboks with three Dr. Scholl’s inserts so I could survive the days standing. I don't have to stand all day any more. Did I say that?

What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Stuffing. Oh, please let me pig out on stuffing. Then again, there’s sweet potatoes, green beans, grandmother’s creamed onions, sweet potato or pumpkin pie………but bottom line, old fashioned sage bread stuffing.

What is your favorite pizza topping?
I live in California where anything is put on top of a pizza. There’s a BBQ sauce, chicken, cilantro and tiny bits of red onion on a pizza that’s really good.

What is your favorite day of the year?
Christmas Eve. I always have hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

postcards

Celebration of Life