July 26, 2008

Costumes, Crowds, and Chaos

....or how one family enjoyed Comic-Con.




Top: Mohave watching the fighters on the bayside deck. She belongs here at Comic-Con. Bottom: Utah family enjoying Comic-Con and we enjoying them.



Photographs and Photohosting: Please let me know if you see little red boxes instead of photographs. Thank you very much.

G: And more A.N.T.I.C.I.P.A.T.I.O.N. A second day tomorrow. He’s having a ball.

G’ette: I walked slowly about four hours and sat many hours more with book. Leg bad. Didn’t go to urgent care as I was unwilling to give up 5 hours. Will see doc on Monday.

We: Toodled A and L around town, Picking up Beth this evening. Took A and L out to dinner tonight. Trying very hard to stay out of their visit.

Weather: Some fog at the beach, but sunny and humid everywhere else.
Here’s just a quick view of the convention and a few costumes. It’s a wonderful place to let your imagination free. A great place to let your alter personality fly. Our granddaughter belongs here.















Width = 450>



(More day after tomorrow….)

No comments:

Post a Comment

postcards

Celebration of Life