August 22, 2008

Gettin' Movin'





The Californian seen from the stern of the Media, 2007



Himself: Was able to tell his boss how miserly he felt that a three percent raise was as the cost of living has gone up astronomically.

Herself: Swam. Rewrote the poem, rewrote the Comic-Con piece, and had a good day. Ate out. Spent his 3% wantonly on food.

Food: Yup, breadsticks with butter too.

OD Friends: Please keep OD friends Marion B, Dave Dog, and Thomas in your thoughts. Thank you.
I have an hour. It’s time to get up, get moving, and get out the door to swimming class. Then I have time to shower and get moving again to the Cancer Society thrift store. I like days like this. I feel so much better. I have to confess tho, it takes great coercion to get me moving.


Line on bollard, Star of India, 2007.

2 comments:

  1. It only really works as long as you don't ask yourself any questions like, "Do I really want to go?", or "Wouldn't it be nice to take the day off?". Good for you on keeping moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, the tall ships. I love me those tall ships. Answer me this: how do they keep their rope so *clean* on a ship? My stars and garters.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life