September 5, 2008

Urban Trees IIII




Pinion. All photos Copyright by G, 2008.



Himself: Worked, worried, walked, and at least talked about it.

Herself: Wrote, lunch, mammogram, ultrasound, dinner shopping, dinner walk, read. Yes, I walked. I’ll never survive going places if I don’t walk here regularly so I can walk somewhere else. Slowly tho.

Food: He ate a slice of chocolate cake and I had a slice of white cake.
”Hey. How was your day,” I asked.

“I’m still employed.” Then he asked about my stop at the imaging center.

“I think I’m ok. I asked…”If this was from 2 to 10, what would I have” of the ultra sound lady. She said 2, then told me they would mail the results to my doctor in two days. I asked, “and if there was a problem?” She replied, “We would call you.” Why I said 2 to 10 instead of 1 to 10, I will never know.

I asked about his work. “Gossip and rumors are flying everywhere. They haven’t posted the paychecks yet. They have hired 40 people in the Mexico City office. Morale here is at an all time low.”

This morning, G’s normal check was posted. We suppose he is still employed as there wasn’t a second termination check posted. He can’t see beyond his own account.



Port of San Diego, Urban Trees. With links to five years of trees.


Tree Fairy


Pele Goddess of Fire

1 comment:

  1. Two or one, doesn't that mean she didn't see anything of concern?

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life