Herself: A little bit better as the day went by. By the end of the day the bottom no longer felt as if it would fall out of me. Tons of water, a hot bath, and careful movement kept me feeling good. More of the same today.
Balance: The meat was tough even after 10 hours, but the flavors of the whole were great at dinner.
1. He is watching TV. What is he watching?
First he plays hours of games on the computer, spider solitaire too, then he has an hour to watch something on TV. Time Warp, Top Chef, Modern Marvels, Adventure and sci fi movies with a dollop of comedy are his favorites. Mainly the computer games are what he watches on a screen.
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
It depends on the restaurant: Vinaigrette, Ranch, honey mustard or house. When I first met himself, he would never touch oil and vinegar at all.
3. What’s one food this person doesn’t like?
He will just pass on Brussels sprouts. Totally. He ignores cauliflower too.
4. You go to the bar. He orders…
Diet coke or coffee. Sometimes he blows it and orders water.
5. What is his typical/favorite type of clothing?
Summer: Shorts and a Tshirt or Polo. Work is dress slacks and a dress shirt, (Tommy Bahamas which we get at thrift stores), or a dress polo with one of three leather coats for winter. Winter off work: Levis, Polo, sweatshirt, and at home sweats. Always with a color coordinated baseball cap since his hair is thinning, he is very blond, and his father died of skin cancer.
6. What size shoe does he wear?
11 and ½ or 12. He has one very funky foot, and so he wears only Nike Cortez’s or one brand of something expensive from Nordies. It doesn’t matter because if his feet are happy, he is happy.
7. If this person were to collect anything, it would be?
He collects toy Chevy trucks, die cast metal trucks, toy tow trucks, first person shooter computer games, and Hawaiian shirts. Did you really want to know this?
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Rubens, mmmmmmmmmmmm, or meat ball on good Italian bread.
9. This person could eat,……..“Peanuts or popcorn”……. every day.
10. Favorite cereal?
Quaker Oatmeal Squares. Right now with rice milk.
11. This person wouldn’t be caught dead wearing?
“Wool, it itches.”
12. Favorite sports team?
None now. The Padres are up for sale as of today, and I don’t believe he will buy season tickets next year. He used to be a great football enthusiast, but that faded when he stopped drinking beer.
13. Who will he/did he vote for?
14. What is his sign?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you didn’t?
Caretake. He hates this.
Something you don't do that he wishes you did?
16. How many states has this person lived in?
Wisconsin, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, California, New York, Texas, Kentucky. “Then we have Pakistan and Spain. Everything else was just passing through,” he says. “Been around the world more than more than 3 revolutions.” I cheated; I asked him.