Herself: See below plus swim, shower, work at Cancer Society.
Balance: Out to dinner. Hoooooo Rah.
Caught my attention: Captain Greybeard is your expert guide to cruise ships and cruise holidays.
- ….kiss G, drink my coffee, and come here to poke my computer a bit before starting my day.
- …smile. Why? Tehachap poked me, and after a very long silence from G, I just unilaterally agreed to a date to go visit her and hub then told G later. He was pleased. This blog will be dark the weekend of the 28th……how absolutely delightful to go visit a kindred spirit. I’m looking forward to this. Originally, MB was to have gone with us. I won’t do her the disservice of not asking her, but I can’t see her having the energy for the long drive up there.
- …frown. Yes, we swim in the rain says our water aerobics instructor. I think that said it all on that topic. One other woman commented that we didn’t swim when there was lightening. A slightly reassuring coda.
- …smile. Slowly my handwriting becomes more readable. Hand strength now seems to be a key. After I have been writing for a few minutes, there’s still a weak, shaky line in each letter I make. Therapy appointments moved again as the original therapist broke a bone. I have to remember to look at the appointment book every day…something so easily forgotten when one has no brains.
- …keep on smiling. My teeth and gums are the best they have ever been. Imagine. One small back filling…..next week. You bet I’m smiling.