June 16, 2009

Sounds of Reading




A pile of old quilts, 2009.

Himself: Better at last after three days with a lite bug. Very pleased that Grumpy passed his smog just as his “engine” light came on. Have to wait two more weeks to register him. We were early on that.

Herself: Lovely chat with Bee who reminded me of Chuck Close’s solution and return to painting after his vascular blowout. We both took Grumpy to Escondido and went to a meeting with Marie, Amvets, and home.

Sound: I don’t listen to things because I have tinnitus. No music….not fun any more. No symphony, no radio, few movies. Why fight to listen over the ringing in my ears. But thanks for the suggestions.

Reading: Not, though they are all over there waiting for me. See above. Eyes slightly better.

Balance: It was good to remind myself not to read and not worry about G.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Mage, different strokes for different folks. I listen to much more radio and music these days to help me get past the tinnitus. I'm sorry that it doesn't work for you!
    Cop Car

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life