- Thank you Geezer for making the coffee. I sipped my coffee before I chatted with Bee appreciating every drop. Mikey’s feeling vastly better but has hives. Bee’s new series is beginning to work well.
- Closed Marion B’s diary as per her wishes. I didn’t want to but understood.
- 0700: To the pool. This is the week I add one more day in the water. I’ll be doing Monday, Wednesday, Friday this week tho I liked the emptier pool on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Drinking lots of water.
- Most importantly of all, the Geezer cleaned out his closet yesterday. This is a huge thing for a man who as a child was only allowed a small box of stuff every time they moved. They moved often. Yes, those are silk Tommy Bahamas’ in the top picture. Yes, those clothing bags are three wide and four deep hanging in the garage. Yes too, two of those were mine, and I gave all but one item that was in them to the Discovery shop. Yes, also, that’s an after photograph next to it. Yes, the shot below shows the car filled to the headliner with G’s stuff. I’m so proud of him for getting rid of things he doesn’t wear, of letting go of stuff.
- Today’s list: Mail package to Aaron. Check books at Discovery Shop. Call Doc for appointment about hip shot. Call Laka about a drive-by DMV trip and a ride there. Quilt. Dinner: quiche, tossed veggie salad, no-sugar chocolate for desert. Perhaps a cuppa tea. Wow!
November 1, 2010
I thought these the most inventive costumes. Sorry about the arm, but I never got a clear view. Scheduled to work at noon, ...
Torrey Pines above the ocean. Torrey Pines slough. I love the world I see from the train. The great sw...
I must confess what you already knew…I’m a slob. I take jewelry off and put it in a pot on top of my dresser. I don’t just t...
From “Trappings” a show at the Mingei Museum, 2017. When I was a kid, many horse in our holiday parades wore decorated saddles like ...