- Thank you Geezer for making the coffee. I sipped my coffee before I chatted with Bee appreciating every drop. Mikey’s feeling vastly better but has hives. Bee’s new series is beginning to work well.
- Closed Marion B’s diary as per her wishes. I didn’t want to but understood.
- 0700: To the pool. This is the week I add one more day in the water. I’ll be doing Monday, Wednesday, Friday this week tho I liked the emptier pool on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Drinking lots of water.
- Most importantly of all, the Geezer cleaned out his closet yesterday. This is a huge thing for a man who as a child was only allowed a small box of stuff every time they moved. They moved often. Yes, those are silk Tommy Bahamas’ in the top picture. Yes, those clothing bags are three wide and four deep hanging in the garage. Yes too, two of those were mine, and I gave all but one item that was in them to the Discovery shop. Yes, also, that’s an after photograph next to it. Yes, the shot below shows the car filled to the headliner with G’s stuff. I’m so proud of him for getting rid of things he doesn’t wear, of letting go of stuff.
- Today’s list: Mail package to Aaron. Check books at Discovery Shop. Call Doc for appointment about hip shot. Call Laka about a drive-by DMV trip and a ride there. Quilt. Dinner: quiche, tossed veggie salad, no-sugar chocolate for desert. Perhaps a cuppa tea. Wow!
November 1, 2010
I took the laptop to work yesterday and, after a nasty struggle to access the wireless, began going through the just donated boxes...
The sun is out. The leaves on the trees are almost all green now. George’s bird feeder has given one local flock of starlings a ...
2008: Costume drama to… …a clash of physical drama out in the sun. ...and inside, The King and Qu...
The House Quilt….made up of American Historic homes plus the traditional log cabin quilt block. The first full sized quilt I made. ...