Herself: Admiring the purple and gold sunset. Enjoying the rain covered streets, the reflections, this morning.
- Wednesday I drove to the gym and discovered a short in Grumpy’s dash. When I went to clean out his cab before leaving for work, I discovered a rotten tomato slowly sinking into the carpet with little grey stuff growing at the carpet level. I was very angry. I shampooed, and scrubbed, and didn’t get all the black and orange stain out. Grrrrrrr. I left work early and took him to the dealer. Yes, I explained that when I turned on the lights, the radio numbers turned off. After a great discussion with me, while thinking I was crazy, they diagnosed it the same as G and I and told me I was right. I had recently used the potentiometer for the first time in about ten years. They gave us a discount on the part….having one single one in the parts department, and I got out of there with a professional discount at 180.00.
- Lessa has the same problem with her Exploder. G found the part she needed for seven bucks on line with no guarantee. Now she won’t burn down either if this new part works.
- A male voice on the phone saying ‘granma” last week. He was faint. He said granma twice then there was silence. It was one of the Campo crew, but which one. I wish I knew. Its bothering me.
- Finished the photo album. Oh, hurrah!!! Only four errors, and all I had to do was switch the pictures. The pictures and words are all encased in a nice, rich red, linen album. Progress on the Projects.
- G stopped at an estate sale and got us a 1930’s staple remover and a bowling game. Imagine feeling free and unpressured at last.
- It's officially spring here. We have a new baby crow outside our bedroom window. This one sounds normal. Last years baby didn't sound good at all.