June 17, 2011

The Men's Event




Starting today, acres of cleaned and pressed men’s clothing and men’s toys will be rolled out on the floor from the side rooms. 2011.


Yesterday and Today
Himself: Gym first….every day. “Visited wrecks,” he laughs. Brought one home that he did after dinner.

Herself: Swim first for me. Really had a good day, and at the end found myself reading the new Kate Shugak mystery….just sitting there reading before out to dinner with Don.

WW foods for the day: Breakfast: Beets and yogurt; Lunch: 1/2 sand plus olives and a diet coke; Dinner at Loving Hut: 4 sushi=4points, Lucky Mongolian plus a few bites of Lemon Grass entre, 8 points. Diet coke in the afternoon and a banana.

Purelandmountain.com offers the latest news from Japan on days he isn’t fighting his local flora and fauna.
I stopped by the Discovery shop yesterday to see if there were any displays out and up for me to photograph. Not yet, I was told. Tomorrow. So now that this is tomorrow, I shall be hurrying through my workout and heading to the store with camera in hand.

I am enjoying the job of posting photos to the shops Facebook site. At first, I was beyond confused. Only by writing down how to post the pictures, was I even able to approach the job. There’s nothing intuitive about Facebook. After a month or so, I take the old albums down. Everything is sold so why leave it up. Logical, yes? It took me forever to find the link to delete an album. Oy!

So If you want me around nine or so, you can find me wielding my camera at the clothes. Gesturing. Dodging those folks setting up displays. Looking at the Geezers old clothes too.

4 comments:

  1. You are such a busy gal and such a fine photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first photo, especially all the orange patterns....I saw some that I would love as a blouse.....great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great task for you!! Facebook isn't that hard for you to navigate, is it?

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life