August 12, 2011

Seconds of Normalacy




View from the train: Vandenberg AFB dunes.


The days flow by with a certain clarity. He’s still employed…yesterday vastly over employed. I’ve caught up on all my blog reading, and I’m still out of pain from the “paradoxical effect” of the Tramadol. The Aleve intake has been reduced to keep my tummy intact, replaced by other OTC meds. Some pain will return. The sun will eventually come out too…unlike last summer. This weekend we will sort trains…one family member says they would like “a” passenger train, and I wince. We have vast numbers of trains…..not just one, for each nephew and niece.

Today I will play with books, sort clothes, and have fun on the ACS Discovery Shop’s 50% off “storewide” day. After the gym. Life has returned to normal around here. Just for the moment.

6 comments:

  1. I hope today goes well. I am thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure no one will be upset if their request for "A" train has extra cars...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have inspired me. I have been encouraging or is that nagging David to clean up his workshop. He finally began this morning. I hope your pain is manageable. I suppose that is all we can ask for these days. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moments of normalcy are to be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you are pain-free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty insightful. Thanks!

    My site:
    DSL Anbieter www.dslvergleichdsl.com

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life