Most of the coming week, I will be anywhere but here. There’s a poetry reading.
Then Monday I price things, Wednesday I do the books, and Friday I sort….at the Cancer Society. Gee, it’s like going to work again only this time with dreadful insecurities.
I always feel vaguely uncomfortable pricing things…sometimes more than vaguely. I can do books easily. I can sort clothes….no mold, nothing broken, scratched, chipped, or scuffed, and check the pants crotches. Yes, really. But I am not really familiar with the newer things which come in to the store. If I get confused, you can find me out wandering the floor comparing prices.
I’ll stop into the pool first thing, and I will be at your blogs too. Fast me. Zipping through. Waving. Probably not noting but I’m reading.
- Himself: Will go in to the office several times this week. The car is washed, the hair cut and the beard is trimmed. He solved the problem of Lessa’s truck. It was a frozen relay. Fifteen buck part and she is on the road again with headlights, interior lights, and windows. Important stuff.
- Herself: Showering. Both of us. With Lessa’s help the dresser is upstairs. The jewelry box is out in the hall. We have emptier rooms. Three outfits for Zoe with some really colorful socks from Target.
- Reading: A book about odd laws I found at the car wash.
- Balance: Finding a light weight pair of shorter pants on sale at Target.
- Olympics: http://www.nbcolympics.com/ tried to watch all of the closing ceremonies, but had to go to bed. Darn it.