Today the great Geezer and I are off to Weight Watchers at six pm after our first day of eating conservatively. Coffee, toast, and no fat yogurt for breakfast, half a sandwich for lunch, a snack of some sort mid-afternoon with one diet coke, and a WW Pasta Primavera for dinner with a green salad on the side.
Life as we both knew it has to be over if we are to live life semi-comfortably into old age. High fat foods are out. Heavy carb foods, sugared foods are out as are the fake sweeteners. We know this. I also know that doing it by myself didn’t work. We are both vastly overweight, and we both are now going to WW’s starting tonight.
- Himself: Files from the two new subrogation companies have begun arriving. He’s a very handsome man.
- Herself: Hunted in vain for Elizabeth Cadell books to download to my nook yesterday.
- Reading: The new Anne Perry.
- Balance: Calls from both daughters. Now there’s a birthday present. Dinner at the Bali Hai. Uninterrupted time to read too. What a gift. Watching “RED” as the birthday movie of the week. It get’s funnier the more you watch it.
- Thank you’s: It was so very nice of all of you to wish me a happy birthday. I sure do appreciate your cards, notes, and caring.