The great Geezer is slipping backwards. His eye was oozing green yesterday, and he had energy only in spurts. It’s talk to the doc time again today.
He puts up with me, between naps, and for this I am forever grateful. I spill every meal down my front. I buy the wrong products and they need to go back. At least Costco still carry’s the right product. He naps, and when he wakes up a friend in the program calls. You bet I am really grateful for this.
He tells me that he had a pretty good night’s sleep. I don’t tell him that I had a terrible night’s sleep. We both normally sleep like rocks, so this is all new for us.
- Keeping those on the east coast in my thoughts.
- Himself: ”How do you feel?” “Umm, Um,” he replies. I wonder if this means he is feeling better. Yesterday he napped.
- Herself: Planned to stick around so I could talk with Bee, instead am blogging. No Bee. Yesterday picked up right med at Costco and last present at Target. Took lots of pictures.
- Reading: ”Riding the Bus With My Sister.” Really touching.
- Balance: Finishing half the DC Book.