I’ve been feeling massively guilty for not going in to work Wednesday. See the guilt spiking there. I’d promised I would be there. Obviously I couldn’t. The accountant called and asked if I were coming in. I rasped no, and told her I had a cold. She told me that there were only two people in the store.
You can’t run a store like that with only two volunteers.
So…I will take my virus filled body into work today. I did promise. I will also try to keep my virus filled sneezes and coughs away from all the other old ladies, if they are there, then I will come home and go back to bed. You can see. I’m ready.
- Keeping those on the east coast in my thoughts.
- Himself: Numb yesterday, not bad today. Reminds me that he’s been making breakfast, lunch, and dinner this week. Going to the Auto Show tomorrow.
- Herself: Shocked by Norman Schwarzkopf’s death. Awash in sneezes. Filled with meds.
- Reading: Reeve Lindbergh’s volumes out of order.
- Balance: Napping after I reload everything on Blogger because it won't take my html this morning. Did I ever say that I hate editors.