What a difference a day makes.
Wind and rain yesterday with leaves falling like sleet. Today clear, cold skies greet my eyes, and my sense of humor lurks in the corner. Yesterday humor had left the room.
I did deal with the “bill” from my medication mail-in-order place. After a great argument with a poor new customer service guy who said I had to do this, that, and this too, I got a supervisor who agreed that my meds had always gone on a credit card. Gee.
I reached the dentist too. Thinking I would get an appointment in a few weeks to remove the orts of a root left by a previous dentist that was now imperiling a major tooth, I found myself with another dizzy spell before having that root out.
Then I came home to make cookies. My kids make really good cookies. My best friend makes beautiful cookies. I made pancakes, then I made jaw breakers. My inexperience makes me a laughingstock in my own mind. They tasted good tho. I’ll cut up the chocolate chip pancakes and call them chocolate chip bars.
This morning I feel great.
- Keeping all those on the east coast in my thoughts.
- Himself: Bone tired after half hour at the gym Monday. Tomorrow he will try 15 minutes.
- Herself: Vastly better today. Took 2 Aleve before bed last night.
- Reading: Finished the latest Maisie Dobbs.
- Balance: Reading while watching both NCIS's.