Yes, that was good. I came into work and found that all the bookshelves had been stocked, and half the remaining books had been priced. Very good actually.
I got myself out there into the store and radically rearranged the bookshelves so there would be more room. Whee….and got all the priced books out, shelved, and on display. That was really good. Today is the last day of the book sale before the massive 50% off everything in the store sale tomorrow. The book sale has been a success as viewed by the empty shelves in back, and that is very, very good.
I like volunteering there. I think I am making a difference.
Not so good, my notes are way down in OD since our vacation. I went away and my readership vanished. Not in Blogger tho. I meet new friends there almost every day, and there I seem to be the one who has less time to note.
I remember when I got my first computer. All I wanted to do was go to online AA meetings. And I did. Now days my life online has expanded exponentially. There’s AA, and writing, and blogging, and a second, mirror blog because the first kept collapsing with a certain regularity, and friends, and Facebook for work and home, and best of all I use the computer as a tool.
I pant to keep up with myself. All this is very, very good indeed.
- Keeping those on the east coast in my thoughts. Loved what of the concert we could stay awake for.
- Himself: ”Okey dokey, poop poop, de, poop.” Obviously better.
- Herself: Not sleeping well. I don’t know why. Not good that I cannot leave notes on Xanga and Diaryland without elaborate preparation. I refuse to join them. Darn.
- Reading: Nothing….imagine.
- Balance: Knowing how blessed we are. Just today.