February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day



You all are my Valentine's this happy day.




  • Still keeping those on the east coast in my thoughts.


  • Himself:  Loving the new job.  Just like a jigsaw puzzle he says.


  • Herself:  Have to start a fresh piece for the writing class.  Framers: I'm delighted when the employees crowd around to see what old piece I brought in this time. 


  • Reading:  ”Hunting Party,”  an excellent space opera.  The best of the best.


  • Balance:  Looking up from my book into the living room to see the evening light pouring through the doors.


  • 2 comments:

    1. A lovely post and Happy Valentine's Day to you too. Dianne

      ReplyDelete
    2. I came back to look at that desk. Do you deliver?

      As for the post oak, the street side is definitely dead. I will confer with Francisco to see if we cut it back will it reemerge. A free lance tree guy stopped by and told me the thing was dead, but I don't know. Hard to tell in winter. I live in hope. Dianne

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life