Imagine waking up to glimpses of sunshine. Imagine not needing a heater or warm booties to wear with your morning coffee.
No umbrella, no gloves, and no warm coats when we go out to run errands later in the day.
We are following our own harbor markers this day, and it’s ok.
- Continuing to keep those on the east coast in my thoughts.
- Himself: He had a lot of fun at estate sales yesterday. Fun at work too. He’s looking very svelt and sexy in black.
- Herself: All of a sudden, I have great rolls of loose fat around my middle where before there was a giant, solid, unbroken line.
- Reading: Moved from Moon to the new Crais.
- Template: This usual template would not work on Blogger yesterday, Very frustrating. Today it says a Tag is not closed, but this is a many month old template that worked fine many months ago. I am getting more than annoyed.
- Balance: Reading.