April 20, 2014

Roses Again


                                                                                                                
Roses again.

We are just home from what seemed to me a long, three day convention with an outstandimg closing speaker.  At least the roses were in bloom this year…unlike last year. 

We volunteered for this before we left on the trip....we always volunteer for this convention.  The bad part, we were tired going in to it, and we are still tired.  I was so tired that I didn’t even drink all of my coffee this morning. 


We are off on a nap now….smiling.

9 comments:

  1. Happy napping and happy Easter. Not being able to finish your coffee sounds like a 2 nap to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not being able to finish coffee...is really, really tired. Take it easy for the next couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty tired. And a very pretty rose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Napping IS a good thing!

    And roses! I just love Cali! It will be at least a month before we see buds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Napping IS a good thing!

    And roses! I just love Cali! It will be at least a month before we see buds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm tired too, and I haven't been cruising. Life is not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dead tired too. I'm now working on our trip album and have to admit I'm tired of looking at photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are back posting. Hoping the energy returns with those strategic naps and bedtime.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life