January 15, 2015

B&W Photo Challenge: Day 10



Captain Poolie.  There’s only one like her.  She sings, she dances the hornpipe, and she can run a corporation too.  What more could one want.


  • Himself:  Slept better last night but still going to the doc today. 
  • Herself:  Re-aleved through modern chemistry.  LOL  Fun with books.  Going out to dinner at Costco.  Something wrong with my right thigh.  Will try to see the doc too.
  • Reading:  Another Perry Christmas.
  • Balance:  It’s a good day.  Even my meds don’t need special authorization today.  What more could one ask.


  • 6 comments:

    1. Hopefully you two are on the mend! Hooray. Love your b&w's.

      ReplyDelete
    2. What a great surprise to see my dear friend, Capt. Poolie on your blog today!~

      ReplyDelete
    3. Nice photo. I am now able to recognize Poolie.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Was she in the Navy? Is that why she is named Captain? I am sure you have explained this before, but forgive me. Did you always have a camera at your side and what did they think of that? OK, enough questions.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Ahhh.. So this is Captain Poolie!

      ReplyDelete

    Please, take just a moment to leave me a note. I really appreciate notes.

    ANTICIPATION

    Relaxing as we head out around the US It was physical time today.  We got to the lab well before 7AM, but there was no order.  We c...