June 16, 2015

A Good Day in the Grey




Above: Front of a favorite quilt at the fair this year.



Back of that favorite quilt this year….why.  Look at the trapunto work mixed with the wonderful piecing.

I woke yesterday determined to write something, photograph the empty store, and get things posted on Facebook after my trip to the gym.  I confess, I fell asleep at my computer and the next thing was lunch.  Today is better.  I still have things to scan and errands to run, but I am awake. 

Now hours later, I’ve done them plus some research. 




  • Himself:  gym, shower, put dish away, work.  He’s one of the good guys.
  • Herself:  Continue cleaning up my own messes.
  • Reading:  Jance.
  • Balance:  Praying for sun.
  • 4 comments:

    1. I haven't been on FB today. Its depressing and bound to get worse as the silly season is upon us politically. If I believed all that was said, I would vote for locking them up and throwing away the key. Where's Bob Hope when you need him?

      ReplyDelete
    2. Beautiful quilt, and so much fun to go to those shows. I can't believe the artistry, as well as the skill. Have a great day!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Truly lovely! Did you see that we moved the annual picnic at the museum?

      ReplyDelete
    4. fewer quilts at this years fair

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life