September 28, 2015

Moments

The Teapot Quilt: A small Challenge quilt.

Moments:  There was a little tiny house now a restaurant.  Uncomfortable seats, stickey tables, but real Italian waiters.  There was magically good food also.  I don’t need an entre now that I have met their beet salad.  Then again, the gelato was to die for, and if I have too many more desserts like that, I might die.
  

  • Himself:  Tried coffee and it didn’t work.  Most of the time he feels well tho.
  • Herself:  Bought three boxes of giant red Christmas balls at one estate sale.  Bought a goat at another…doesn’t every home need a carved wooden goat.  G bargained then down on an amber necklace.
  • Reading:  Dick Francis:  Finished #3 and starting on 5.  Can’t find 4.
  • Gratitudes:  The fogs of fall soften the world.


  • 6 comments:

    1. That is one of the most beautiful quilts. Fine words for fall, my favorite season. Be well, skip the gelatos. You're more fun than dessert.

      ReplyDelete
    2. That's a beautiful quilt.. love the design and the colours... so country English.

      ReplyDelete
    3. What a special quilt. I have a friend on FB that keeps posting the loveliest of quilts that she has made. Salad and dessert are just fine with me. I am currently reading four...maybe five books...I MUST STOP DOING THIS!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I'm not a huge quilt fan, but I love that one.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Oh Mage sticky tables are a bete noir with me - but if the food was that good I'd probably weaken:)

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life