September 21, 2015

Sock Top Quilt



I never knew there was such a thing.  I never imagined that sock tops and sock bottoms were made separately either.  I think they are made all at the same time these days.  All this leaves me smiling. 


  • Himself:  Mostly stayed with his computer games.  Wore a bow tie in the evening.
  • Herself:  Finished the Jance and moved on to doing nothing in front of my computer.
  • Reading:  Box…short stories.
  • Gratitudes:  The storm clouds blowing in with a cool wind.  Feeling vastly more human.
  • 5 comments:

    1. Cold, gray and rain to come. Love this gloomy weather and pretending I am Irish.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Computers seem to have the power to make all productive things come to a full stop! Mine does the same thing lol

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love the quilt! Too bad the clouds and cool temperatures did not bring any rain.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I am enjoying the cooler temperatures here in Montreal, Canada. We had a very hot and humid summer so I am feeling relieved and refreshed. You have a lovely blog. :)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Very interesting. I've never heard of such a thing.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life