November 7, 2015

Katryn's Survey


Part 1:

What part of pop culture do you wish would just go away?
…Cell phones.  LOL  He he hehehehe….

What is your favorite salty snack?
…Pecans.

What song do you love to dance to?
…Anything fast moving where I can crank up the volume.

What was your most embarrassing hair style?
…The DA…and I thought I was so cool.  1954.

If you could have a drink with someone from history who would it be?
…Any of the WPA artists or post war explrssionists.

What is the furthest west you have traveled?
…HI.  I haven’t been to Japan or China. 

What is the funniest thing you have heard a child say?
…Can’t think of a thing.

What vegetable do you hate?
…Turnips or Rutabagas.  I love Parsnips in a butter sauce with a dash of cinnamon.

Have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
…Yes.  LOL

Do you believe in God?
…I believe in something that’s everywhere and sometimes cares.


  • Himself:  He’s feeling good and his eating is almost back to normal.  Worked the Audit queue yesterday.  He fixed Grumpy’s fender for me.
  • Herself:  Had a sorting sort of day yesterday.  Everybody and their aunt seemed to be cleaning out their closets.  Couldn’t see into the garage when I got home.  When backing in ran the mirror of the Toyota down Grumpy’s fender.  The mark rubbed right out.
  • Reading:  I collect American themed cookbooks and just bought “The American Century Cookbook.”
  • Gratitudes:  So pleased G is feeling better.  So pleased about Grumpy’s fender.  Grateful for the chilly nights and warm, sunny days.


  • 2 comments:

    1. Our weather was very unlike November until today. Same temps as San Diego. I have the AC turned on at night. Got to try parsnips some day. Love rutabaga. Corned beef and cabbage last night. Reading nothing but newspapers lately. GOD = Good Ordely Direction. David wants to attend church this Christmas season, but is afraid they will rope him into something again. he's tired of vestry work. Gave him a hug as you suggested, and told him its okay to say NO!

      Surgery on my foot 11/18.

      ReplyDelete
    2. You sound on the good side of things now. It is better for me when I read that...possibly the same for you. As Schmidley said we had very warm weather this week and then rain and now very fall like weather in the low 50s. I have about 50 daffodil bulbs to find room for. They were leftovers from DILs garden! Muddy day for me, I guess.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life