November 3, 2016

A Real Halloween



Zoe and Margot in 2008.

Sometimes the years bring such surprises.  Halloween of 2016 has surprised both Grandpa George and I.


Zoe, Halloween 2016.  Photo: Joseph P.

Then again, here’s the real Grampa. 


Grampa 2016.



                                                                    

  • Himself:  Gym and long hours.  He’s taking me to The Cheesecake factory for dinner with his jpg gift certificates.  This certainly isn’t on our diet.
  • Herself:  Worried my blood sugar is going up as I eat a slice of cheesecake.  LOL
  • 52 Week House Reorganization:  Nothing new this week.
  • Reading:  The Lindbergh bio.
  • Gratitudes:  That I’m pretty good despite a very dusty job today.


  • 5 comments:

    1. Lol Grampa. He's got the spirit!

      Enjoy the remainder of the week!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I should be able to come up with something about running around like a chicken with your head cut off, but I can't come up with it.

      ReplyDelete
    3. He makes a very cute grandpa! NOTE: You DO NOT have to eat the whole cheesecake. Take 2/3 home for next week.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I ate every bite.
        I did bring home a lettuce wrap to eat for lunch today. They do have far better food choices than they used to have. :)

        Delete
    4. Oh well. I'm going to my favorite burger joint tonight with eldest son. I'm sure I'll pedal it off at the gym tomorrow, ha, ha, ha. I also have chicken hat envy, great photos.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life