November 3, 2016

A Real Halloween



Zoe and Margot in 2008.

Sometimes the years bring such surprises.  Halloween of 2016 has surprised both Grandpa George and I.


Zoe, Halloween 2016.  Photo: Joseph P.

Then again, here’s the real Grampa. 


Grampa 2016.



                                                                    

  • Himself:  Gym and long hours.  He’s taking me to The Cheesecake factory for dinner with his jpg gift certificates.  This certainly isn’t on our diet.
  • Herself:  Worried my blood sugar is going up as I eat a slice of cheesecake.  LOL
  • 52 Week House Reorganization:  Nothing new this week.
  • Reading:  The Lindbergh bio.
  • Gratitudes:  That I’m pretty good despite a very dusty job today.


  • 5 comments:

    1. Lol Grampa. He's got the spirit!

      Enjoy the remainder of the week!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I should be able to come up with something about running around like a chicken with your head cut off, but I can't come up with it.

      ReplyDelete
    3. He makes a very cute grandpa! NOTE: You DO NOT have to eat the whole cheesecake. Take 2/3 home for next week.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I ate every bite.
        I did bring home a lettuce wrap to eat for lunch today. They do have far better food choices than they used to have. :)

        Delete
    4. Oh well. I'm going to my favorite burger joint tonight with eldest son. I'm sure I'll pedal it off at the gym tomorrow, ha, ha, ha. I also have chicken hat envy, great photos.

      ReplyDelete

    Please, take just a moment to leave me a note. I really appreciate notes.

    ANTICIPATION

    Relaxing as we head out around the US It was physical time today.  We got to the lab well before 7AM, but there was no order.  We c...