November 19, 2016

Days Off



Wonderful madhouse as usual at work.  What a happy crowd.  I stayed in the back room and did the best I could.  Today we are staying home and Zicaming our colds.  Probably sleeping too.



                                                                    

  • Himself:  No gym.  
  • He worked hard, bed early under heavy quilt with all the doors open.

  • Herself:  No pool, store to find a line outside, home to doze over my facebook/Discovery Shop Stuff, and falling asleep everywhere this morning.
  • Reading:  Mayor.  Comforting stuff.  I don’t know what I will do when I have read them all.
  • Gratitudes:  That we have Dayquil, Nyquil, and Zicam.  LOL


  • 6 comments:

    1. I have a little bird like the ones in your photo. I will get it out next week and put it and some other characters on the front porch.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Okay, we are really in withdrawal over Longmire. Hard to wait for another season, but I thought that the one we were watching was the end, so that makes us feel better. That cold is hanging in there, but you seem to be able to get out and about when you have to. I hope you get some healthier days soon!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I have those feelings that I am going to live. Maybe tomorrow. :)

        Delete
    3. When you read them all try Donna Leon.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life