November 16, 2016

Thinking Again


1950’s at DA’s piano…thinking.

Thursday is the big Holiday event at the store.  Now that I have seen the other store and all they have done, I think we are in trouble.  I promised to be there tomorrow evenning, then I started thinking.  I know you are laughing at me.  I’m laughing at me.

“There are always alternatives,” G reminds me…as do the nice folks I swim with every morning.

I can't drive in the dark.  I don’t want to take a bus.  That’s two hours.  I could call a cab, or UBER, except you have to have an account.  What I will do first is zip over to the store in the daylight when I can drive, and find out who could give me a ride.  I can do this again tomorrow too.

In retrospect, maybe I was coming down with a bug.  I certainly am thinking better this morning.



                                                                    

  • Himself:  Long hours.  He will be to the store at 5ish Thursday.
  • Herself:  IBS at it’s worst last night.  Doing better today.  Thinking about rearranging the living room.  Insanity.
  • Reading:  Mayor.

  • Gratitudes:  Not feeling well last night.  Those uglies went away easily.
  • 7 comments:

    1. I had about three days of aching sciatica and found no reason for it. I pushed through walking the swamp areas but pretty much sat on the couch yesterday with a heating pad. Feeling much better today after a painkilling sleeping pill last night. I am blaming all of this on the yellow haired troll.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love the picture. Such a young cutie!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Dear old insane you. When all else fails rearrange things.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I understand. I'm having some health problems too, but I want to keep going. This is not a time when one can sit back and take it easy, even though the body wants to rest.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life