POSTCARDS....a small card with a picture on one side...

January 27, 2017

DANNY MACASKILL'S WEE DAY OUT

Arbi, on Prosebox, has set my toes to tapping and my oooh’s and aaaah’s in motion.  Danny MacAskill’s Wee Day Out is a charmer of a way to start my day.  I Thought I’d share it with you and see if you smiled too. 


Watch to the end and enjoy the outtakes too.


                                                                    
  • Himself:  Loved his dinner out and Apple Brown Betty for desert.
  • Herself:  Couldn’t eat all of my dinner so G has roast beast for lunch.  Posted and updated a photo album of G on Facebook as a gift./
  • Reading:  Ove and a few mysteries.
  • Gratitudes:  That he was so happy yesterday.


  • 9 comments:

    1. Smiles here too! Wow! Have a great weekend, Mage.

      ReplyDelete
    2. You both are looking happy these days. Loved the video and my grandson would be enraptured...not sure I want to show it to him, as I would like great grandchildren someday!

      ReplyDelete
    3. It did indeed give me a smile. I see by the end clips that it didn't ALL go as swimmingly as I first thought lol.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Wow! That's not quite the type of bike riding I did in my youth, even when I took it up again midlife. Somehow, in my elder years I think I'd best not try to mimic it now.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I have a friend who once shared a flat with Danny in Edinburgh. Said he was utterly dedicated to his sport and a thoroughly decent chap. I'm a fan too.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Well... I was biting my nails for some of it. The outtakes make it all believable.

      ReplyDelete

    Please, take just a moment to leave me a note. I really appreciate notes.