February 22, 2017

UNKNOWNS

                 

The Point Loma Lighthouse.

I had planned on having the surgery in a outpatient surgery center.  Instead, I have been getting phone calls for the last four days about my allergies and breathing.  About my bad reactions to anesthesia.  Seemingly endlessly.  I’m frightened that there will not be surgery, and I will be shunted off to the big hospital on the hill.  They are frightened that my allergies will cause them problems.

So far this morning, there have been no calls.  No cancellation.  Then again it is only 0715.

I’m acting as if.  As if surgery will happen, as if all the best plans of mice and men will be put into action, and as if all will be well. 



                                                                    

  • Himself:  Working hard today then taking tomorrow off.
  • Herself:  Going to work as if….
  • Reading:  Still working my way through the Peter Bowen Gabriel De Pre sagas and loving them.
  • Gratitudes:  That I can NOT think and move on.




  • 9 comments:

    1. Glad you are getting these calls. It means they are being very careful. Leave it in their hands.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Glad they are paying attention. Thinking about you everyday. I've got the same things and they should be careful. Hugs and love.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I'm in medical limbo, too. Grrrr! Hope they get everything figured out for you.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I sure hope they take action and no more limbo.

        Delete
    4. Hang in there, Mage! Thinking of you!

      ReplyDelete
    5. I hope tings happen as you wish them to.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Better they are cautious, but know it must be frustrating.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life