April 24, 2017

LIFE IS GOLDEN



After being healthy in the pool, I’m off to try a “Lengthen and Strengthen” class at the gym.  First I have to leave aa message for the doc…my finger is being cranky.  Darn.  I have menus to plan and groceries to shop for….lots of protein.  Roses to make.  A book to read.

Life is golden.
                                


                                                                    

  • Himself:  Gym.  Having fun with auditing this morning.  Meeting tonight.
  • Herself:  I just can’t forget these golden days.  Pool, home to yogurt, gym, groceries, dinner book.
  • Reading:  The Last volume of the Mrs. Tim series.
  • 3 Things Done Well Yesterday:Didn’t feel I had to watch all the morning shows.  Got Poolie some Gatoraide.  Didn’t overeat at the Potluck.

  • Gratitude’s:  For the green all around the house now.
  • 6 comments:

    1. Just one question...how do you make a rose?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I will tell you on your page if you want me to....but I photoshop the heck out of it.

        Delete
    2. Enjoy those golden days.

      ReplyDelete
    3. The green coming up around the house IS wonderful.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I love the light on that rose. It's very uplifting for a Monday morning.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life