November 12, 2017

STILL FRIENDS


Sometimes we don’t see our friends for long periods.  We met through work, or volunteering, or even at the gym, and stayed friends for years.  Then we each went our own way. 

This lady is a powerhouse nurse and a very active volunteer, but we haven’t seen each other in a long time.  She’s still my friend.  I’ll never forget her.  Special people like this stay our friends even through distance and time.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
  • Himself:  Really has been enjoying his weekend.  Today lunch, Poolie, shopping, play with his computer, and Chair a meeting.
  • https://www.facebook.com/>Herself:  I’ve been following a beautiful silver-grey, crushed silk dress at the store.  I tried it on and it fit yesterday.  Half price.  I’m ready for the formal company Christmas party at G’s company.
  • Reading:  Nothing…imagine.
  • Captain Poolie:  Much improved.  Out and about in her wheel chair yesterday.  Planning on having a pot luck Thanksgiving at her house.  We will go.
  • Gratitude’s:  Finding that perfect dress.


  • 5 comments:

    1. Well, the path on the hill is now facing down with a lovely view!! I am so happy for this time in you life. Son and wife cancelled a visit at the last minute. I am concerned as It was hard to understand him on the phone. I am telling myself it was a bad connection.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hugs...you have every right to be concerned. Why not call those folks I recommended...You know I care. I'm very lucky in my friends, and I hope I can count you as one.

        Delete
    2. Friends like yours are hard to find.

      ReplyDelete
    3. We should never let the good ones go.
      The pot luck sounds great. The best Thanksgiving I ever had was pot luck at my niece's. Great variety and no pressure on anyone.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life