January 15, 2018

GETTING READY


Comic Con 2017, Friday.

All sorts of things are coming up….rapidly. 

If you follow G’s blog you will note that Comic Con is coming up in July.  Spring Round up is in April.  But this week, there is one significant occasion…G’s Natal birthday.  Dinner out Thursday…just the two of us bayside.  Dinner out with friends Saturday on the yacht basin.  Nothing really fancy, just a celebration….we like celebrations.

My life is much more mundane.  Laundry all day today.  Dentist today at two.  Eye doctor Friday…George is driving.   If I am lucky, I will get the back of Bobbies quilt done, and the quilt pinned by the end of the week.   Imagine that.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  At work early.  Meeting
  • Me, myself, and I:  Bubble and squeak with Kielbasa tonight.
  • Reading:  A Kellerman and Kellerman mystery.  New.
  • Captain Poolie:  Feeling beginning to return in her legs as the tumor on her spine shrinks.
  • Gratitude’s:  That I had time this morning to go to the pool, to talk with friends there, and to walk many laps.

3 comments:

postcards

Celebration of Life