December 30, 2018

VIEWING

The Disney Wonder.
           
It’s gorgeous out there.  Glittering sunshine everywhere.  Cold too.  The thermostat on the back of the building says 52F…11.1C, but the one on the front says 47F….7.8C,  I am going to brave the chill with my better camera in hand and see if I can be drawn into something amusing.

G is off to his first day at “The Makers Place.”  He doesn’t have the equipment to make Bobbies scroll boxes here.  They do, and they don’t have a day sleeper across the drive either.  I would take the Crow Quilt there, but they don’t have a long armed sewing machine.  They do have giant tables tho.  I asked him to unplug Grumpy from the trickle charger before he goes and to take a lunch.  He won’t have to buy anything extra and I will have freedom. 

No lighthouse, it’s federal and closed.  But the rest of the world is open to view.  I will let you know what I find.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  Making boxes.
  • Myself:  Taking photos, and coming home to play.
  • Reading:  Finishing Mrs. Obamas book.
  • Gratitude’s:  That all but one knee is working.



5 comments:

  1. Ah, if only it were that cold here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your weather report. That's shirtsleeve weather here. No wonder people like to live where you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ship is so big. I always imagined one as like New York City. Crowded, jostling, litter, lines. What a relief not to be on it. (PS--I would wear far more than shirt sleeves!).
    Bet you amuse the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely to have somewhere to send the hubs off to for an hour or sso isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Makers Place sounds like a great place for hobbiests. Hope that other knee starts behaving.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life