April 10, 2019

A QUIET MOMENT


                                    
The knee surgery went very well.  As I tried to wake up in the recovery room, my heart burped a bit.  Afib, frightening me.   But now I know what happened a few years ago, now I know what happened just a few days ago also.  The anesthesiologist took great care of me, wrote a letter for my GP outlining everything he did.  I sent it off to my GP first thing, along the comment that he want’s me to see a cardiologist ASAP.

Little to no sleep last night for either of us.  Huge cold wind storm blowing through, pain kept me awake most of the night.  George’s knee kept him awake.  We are a fine pair.

10 comments:

  1. So glad you have that part over with! Take it easy now and heal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to all the above, keep getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A-Fibs are scary but there are good treatments for them. I have a lot of people in my family who have them. Good luck with your knee surgery recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad the surgery went well....one less thing to worry about. My auntie had those fibs for years....she's in her 90's now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you need Personal Finance? Business Cash Finance? Unsecured Finance Fast and Simple Finance? Quick Application Process? Finance. Services Rendered include, *Debt Consolidation Finance *Business Finance Services *Personal Finance services Help contact us today and get the best lending service personal cash business cash just email us below Contact us:(fastloanoffer34@gmail.com) /whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life