April 5, 2019

NEXT

           
I went in to find the dominant eye, (right), and measure the Axial somethingorother of my eyes.  But it didn’t seem to be working quite right.  The tech ran the tests several times.  I told them about the return of my multiple vision.  It appears, the drops he gave me to lower the pressure in my eyes, turned the surface of my eyes to sand paper.  I am sensitive to the preservative in the drops.

I am busy rinsing my eyes every hour with preservative free eye wash.  Let us hope this restores things to the new normal.  If nothing changes, surgery will have to be cancelled.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
  • Himself:  Beginning to count days until his retirement.
  • Myself:  Putting drops in my eyes.
  • Drawing:  Pen and ink, Title: In Flanders Fields, 1980.  Straight from the damaged page of my journal.
  • Reading:  Finishing Anna’s adventures in Yosemite.
  • Gratitude’s:  Margot insisting that I am a good mother.  Bobbie reading my blog in Chicago and calling.



10 comments:

  1. Hope the eye wash helps, Mage.

    Such a great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awful to have this eye upset continue. I hate eye drops and I hate the gritty feel of dry eyes. I don't want your surgery to have to be cancelled. And, treasure a child who says you were a good mother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are quite a medical treadmill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it is going to wear out, it will right now.

      Delete
  4. So sorry about the eye thing. My increase in blood pressure has probably been the cause of my double vsion a while back, but no one diagnoses it, I just get a new prescription. Breathe in, breathe out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breathing in, breathing out, and squeezing a drop of the sterile water in my eyes once an hour.

      Delete
  5. Grrrr. Such a bummer. Hope the new drops can get your eyes ready for the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you need Personal Finance? Business Cash Finance? Unsecured Finance Fast and Simple Finance? Quick Application Process? Finance. Services Rendered include, *Debt Consolidation Finance *Business Finance Services *Personal Finance services Help contact us today and get the best lending service personal cash business cash just email us below Contact us:(fastloanoffer34@gmail.com) /whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life