May 30, 2019

SUCCESSFUL


2008:
  Zoe and Margot.
                                                
·       Some things have turned out very well this week.  My heart test came back excellent except for a little thickening in the left ventricle probably due to my high blood pressure.  Come back in 3 months.
·       Dr. Wong’s acre of blood tests, only some of which I understood the reason for, all came out negative.  I still have to do a chest e-xray with a fancy name.
·       The Neurologist wanted a head scan, but I haven’t heard from them.
·       What didn’t work was that the Cardiologist set a time and wanted the heart ultrasound before the appointment.  When he saw us yesterday, at first he got angry at me, but I explained that his staff called three times to reschedule the appointment.
·       Tomorrow I can find out if I can drive and go into the pool.  (I am SO fat and out of shape.)  Imagine….exercise.
·       If I can drive, I can go back to work.  Very best of all is that Zoe graduates Middle School on Wednesday.  You can hear me cheering.  

7 comments:

  1. Small and big blessings. So happy about hte heart test. I bet you are relieved. Find some way to exercise gently before you get back to the pool YOU are smart enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Zoe!

    So glad to hear your test results were good, Mage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great old picture. Middle school is grade eight or nine, I guess.
    I'm glad you are sprung, more or less, and do take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a relief to know your tests came out positive. I have to go see a neurologist too. Sigh... If it's not one thing, it's another. Yay for Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'n really happy for you. Into the pool with you my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Know how you feel about all the appointments. I had 11 this month--not all doctor--some chiropractor and some massage therapist. Still I get it, enough is enough. So glad you got some great results and hope the rest are just as positive. Hope the pool is next on the menu.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life