July 23, 2019

SLEEPINGS, DOINGS AND DAY 1

Some wonderful costumes this year.

I came home from the Con pooped, and I slept like a log.  Last night I was up every hour, go to the bathroom, and go back to bed.  Awful.  Perhaps that’s what I get for staying home and reading to recover.

Day one: my studio interviewer didn’t show up until almost the end.  Lunch was a G-made sandwich and a tour of the floor.  We slightly mislaid Zoe, and we found her just as the panel I wanted to see got full.  Next we hit the NASA panel with its focus on history.  G and I loved it.  She looked like she could easily go to sleep.
                                         

Grrrr.  What a nice villain,.


This guy pushes color and values.
  

There were a lot of these ladies, and I totally forgot what show they represented.<


                                                

Star Wars everywhere this year.


These guys look ok.


Really scary.
                                                         
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  He’s going to tell them that he is retiring.
  • Myself:  Couldn’t’ stay awake all morning.  Couldn’t get in to my test results either.  The kid trying to help really scared me.
  • Photo:  Mine.  Day 1.
  • Reading:  Jenny Colgan.
  • Gratitude’s:  That I could get in  the pool today.



3 comments:

  1. Always amazed at the detail. That guy in the beard would have scared me. Hope you can get your test results. I suppose you have a patient portal. That is what I use and sometimes it takes a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over those incredible costumes. I can't imagine how long it must have taken to get them all done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always so interesting to look at these. What people get up to to add some sizzle to life!

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life