· Took child and G-child out to dinner, and Zoë’s tummy wasn’t happy.
· I haven’t been very ragingly hungry either, come to think of it.
· The days have been beautiful.
· I move anywhere and I pant. Grrrrrrrrrr.
· Himself: Haaaaard at work tho a meeting is scheduled.
· Myself: It’s a two Advil morning. Yesterday the Nurse Service came and did a check up. They liked G’s rails and hand holds. A NP visit is scheduled today too.
· Photo: Yes, you have seen it before. Charlie Anderson.
· Reading: Another Amish Mystery.
- · Gratitude’s: George…who has discovered that removal of a lung doesn’t make the problem vanish right away.