November 13, 2019

HORROR

                                                       
·       Would you believe: “Castle Rock is an American psychological horror anthology web television series, featuring and inspired by characters, settings, and themes from the stories of Stephen King and his fictional town of Castle Rock, Maine.”

·        I’m not a fan of horror.  Anything horror, actually.  There’s something really wrong with me deep inside in that I take any horror story personally.  It’s ok if the subject is mystery or science fiction or even romance.  But not horror.  I feel that deep inside of my soul, and I certainly don’t want it there.

·       But that Lincoln does make a great graphic…a great sculpture, although derivative.  The owner of a Ranch in Texas, Stanley Marsh 3, brought in a hippy coop in 1974 from San Francisco called the Ant Farm.  These guys planted https://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/2220>ten caddies, nose down, in a line.  Over the years these Cadillac’s have developed a life of their own.  Bent, broken, and colorful, this metal road side sculpture now draws more visitors than it did      when it was new.

·       Please, let me know, what do you think of this?
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  Work all day as an auditor then Costco.

  • Myself:  I need to find something other than fake sugar to put in my coffee.

  • Photo:  Mine out the window of a Trolley.
  •         

  • Reading:  An older mystery.

  • Gratitude’s:  George fer sure.



  • 8 comments:

    1. I certainly have no interest in horror.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I hate horror. If I didn’t know the difference, I would see that car as an accident, not art.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I only made it past scary movies recently, when my granddaughter showed me "they're not real." I haven't moved beyond kindergarten scary.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I have a friend who loves horror movies and she's the mildest person I know. I can't stand them. I get nightmares. I guess I can't keep telling myself that it's not real.

      ReplyDelete
    5. No horror for me. Never,ever :-0

      ReplyDelete
    6. As a kid I loved horror, pretty much avoid it now.

      ReplyDelete
    7. I not a fan of horror either. I thought the car was the result of an accident too. :)

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life