June 22, 2017

TRIMMED



Another of those pesky but necessary doctor’s appointments for me today.  His CT scan results came back glowingly normal.  I am so grateful.  My biopsy results came in yesterday saying that the re-surgery margins of the cancer were totally clear.  We cheered.  The stitched length looks good too now that I’m not wearing the good doctor’s bandages.  I was allergic to them.

One of the spots he froze doesn’t look good.  Freezer burn indeed.  Today I’m going in for a tiny cyst that has turned into a little rock.  Uncomfortable, and hurts under a bra.  Pesky.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….        

  • Himself:  Smaller dinners and less cheese for lunch.
  • Herself:  Oh, I want to go in the pool so badly.
  • Reading:  Nothhing at this second.  Give me half an hour.  Katy sent books that I’m going to read before giving them to assorted Historical Societies.
  • Gratitude’s:  That’s done.


  • 6 comments:

    1. Ah getting older is such a joy...all the little lumps and bumps...like rings in a tree.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yikes, it is always something but so happy for all the good results. Now just one more.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Yay for the great results! Good luck today!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Good news before a weekend. Enjoy.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Yay! Thank goodness, Mage!!!

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life