October 20, 2017

SORTING

Portland Union station

Work has been sorted, and I’m home to sort my own things now.  I’ve gained roundness.  G says we are Mr. and Mrs. Roundies or the Gordo’s.  A very real truth.

Daughter Laka says Levis are the preferred wear up there.  Here too.  Let’s just hope I can get into two pair…one black.  She says we don’t need to bring an umbrella, but we have small travel brollies that will do.  Aren’t I silly.

I was even sillier about getting everything bookmarked on the new laptop.  We’ve only used it once.  You could have heard my annoying cries in Portland, “I can’t get in, I can’t get in…”

But G got us both in.  Oh, the magic of networking between Windows 7 and 10. 
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
  • Himself:  Little to do at work today.  Afterword’s: meeting, Poolie at Mercy Hospital, home to watch TV.
  • Herself:  It poured while I was at work.  One lady brought her whole work wardrobe in….and the collars were all dirty.  Computing is sorted.  On to clothing next.
  • Reading:  The land girls were a bit endless.  I’m taking “Lost and Found” on the train.
  • Captain Poolie:  Smaller breathing machine.
  • Gratitude’s:  That we are doing pretty good in our 60’s to 70’s.

  •                                                                              


    12 comments:

    1. Always good to do a bit of sorting here and there. And there's nothing better than gratitude. Warm greetings to you and yours.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Jeans are pretty good anywhere in the Northwest, thank goodness. Having said that I am wearing my drawstring black grandma pants. The Gordo family is well peopled.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I find that movement works better for me. Hand weights and leg weights and power walking, because I cannot eat as healthy as I should! Keep up the swimming but up the reps or dynamics if you can.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I walk in the water too. Half an hour walking, half an hour aerobics. Half an hour of fun. :)

        Delete
      2. That's what I like best, too.

        Delete
    4. Hey, black jeans here are good for most occasions unless formal is stated. Don't envy you messing with Windows 10. Grr. Still hanging on the 7.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'm still Win 7 here too, but the laptop we are bringing with us is 10.
        Black Jeans...Oh boy, I have outgrown mine...shame on me.

        Delete
    5. Our laptop is Windows 10 too -- couldn't buy any PC with less than Windows 10 on it. It takes me a bit to re-orient myself when I go from my desktop to the laptop. Windows 7 on the desktop and I love it. Worried about Poolie... it seems as though she goes from one crisis to another -- NOT GOOD.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Re: Portland. One word: layering!

      ReplyDelete
    7. I really likes your blog! You have shared the whole concept really well and very beautifully soulful read!
      Thanks for sharing
      ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life