June 18, 2018

FUN AT THE ANTIQUE GAS AND STEAM MUSEUM



No matter how hard they tried, these gentlemen couldn’t get this tractor going.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Sun came out, and we took a run up the coast to the Antique Gas and Steam Engine Museum.  G’s Automotive museum is having a show of Steam Punk cars and transportation.  A large, old California farm is now  filled with acres of no longer used farm equipment, cars, trucks, and other things like looms, spinning wheels.  It was fun for me, and George got more than enthusiastic.         
                     
 


Steam machinery this large made a surprising amount of noise.


That thing on the front is a waterfall radiator.

 


And yes, we had lunch there, and mid afternoon we had fresh apple pie with ice cream.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
·       Himself:  Busy busy….
·       Herself:  Rejoined a women’s group and now have to find where it is.
·       Reading:  Imagine.  Need a new book.
·       Watching:  Monday he goes to a meeting, and I read while watching Antiques Roadshow.
·       Gratitudes:  Friday I didn’t get much chance to sit, Sunday we walked about three hours. And had a ball.



8 comments:

  1. I want that old green truck so very badly....well, and your dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the old machinery. And the dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely trip! Did you photograph the wheels and looms? Love to see a post about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see that you are still posting. My blog life has taken a back seat to real life, but you do cross my mind often and this time, I thought I'd come tell you that. I hope all is well in your world, Mage. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love when old machinery is not forgotten and is preserved. Wouldn't mind that Ford tractor. A classic.
    Pie looks good also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life