· Flag: I’m glad we bought a new flag the other day. The cleaners told me that our old 48 star flag was so thin that it would fall apart if cleaned. We have the new one up, but have to remember to bring it in at night. He resists.
· Himself: I think he is happy with his new routine…work, volunteering, game playing, meetings, and repeat. Even after all these years, he’s used to being alone and likes it. I listened while he explained how to do something with a program to an estimator yesterday. He would patiently say the same thing over and over until the guy finally caught on. It was amazing.
· Herself: Monday I walked in the pool, and no matter my enthusiasms, I kept falling asleep all day long. Slept like a log too. Tuesday I went to a meeting, learned how to use my Cuisinart, attended at potluck, and didn’t do a thing of value for the rest of the day. It helps if one puts the blade in the machine going the right way.
· Reading: Just finished one Hillerman and am moving on to the next one with both detectives. Found a cookbook for the “Odyssey,” and it took me forever to discover it was the “Golden Odyssey.” That poor ship was last seen as a battered Casino ship in China.
· Watching: Imagine “America’s got Talent.”
· Gratitudes: That Josh from Prosebox finally got me back in. Everything got changed, but I am there. Can’t get in to our Facebook page this morning. Probably something else burped and I will be able to get in Sunday.