September 27, 2019

LONGING



                                                       
Somethings show a bright light…like Bobbie, above, heading to New York to set up a show.  Like the doctor taking out the stitches.  Like the doctor releasing you back into the world.  It’s very liberating.


I sneezed when I got home, and that freed a massive amount of hot fluid.  George has been the dearest man.  It has slowed down enough so that I didn't' have to go to the ER.

What isn’t freeing is that I still have to go see Dr. Wong about my nasty cough.  And too, I have to go see doctor Udahal about my higher blood pressure.  I know, you are tired of hearing me whine and I am very tired of complaining, but at least they didn’t give me a whole new roster of doctor’s to go see.  Most of all, I long to sleep flat in my own bed.                           
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  Working really hard today.
  • Myself:  Semi-free  Once the stitches were out, massive draining began.  Much lighter now.
  • Photo:  Mine of Bobbie: 2019.
  • Reading:  Nothing…utterly amazing.
  • Gratitude’s:  George.




14 comments:

  1. Stitches out! Wow. Great progress, Mage.

    It is unusual for you not to be reading anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day at a time, dear woman. One day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't overdo or expect too much. It seems that you are healing pretty quickly from such major surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give yourself time. Returning home is lovely but rest and be good to yourelf. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! That photo -- expression and posture. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sneeze must have been painful and scary. I guess drainage is normal and glad the doc was OK with it. Hope you can finally reach a week without a doc appt. Keep letting them help you and try--I know hard--to be a patient, patient. Sending good thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doc, it hurts when I do this...................

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL George has such a sense of humor!! Laughter is good for healing! And sleeping flat in your own bed is heaven! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I commented on this post, I am sure. It must have gone into the stratosphere or maybe one of those secret servers in the White House. Glad you are on the mend and that both of you continue to have a good sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are improving and taking it one day at a time. A beautiful photo of a happy woman, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for George! I'm glad you have some things to be happy about. All in good time.... That's what I keep telling myself too. I find we have to reach some acceptance of things that won't be as it was, but relieved that things are slowly getting better and stabilizing. We're all here for you, Mage and wishing you aloha at every step.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you need a Legit hacker to help you with a programmed blank ATM card you can use in Withdrawing $5000, $10,000 or more daily from any ATM Machine anywhere in the world for 5 years?

    If yes contact them on whatsApp +15085930940, or Email him on liqiudwormhackers@gmail.com.

    And get your already programmed Blank ATM card immediately he is really good and he help in changing my financial status, your appreciation in me is more than what you have done. I’m really grateful.

    ReplyDelete

  13. I've been seeing posts and testimonials about BLANK ATM CARD but I never believed it, not until I tried it myself. It was on the 12th day of March. I was reading a post about places to visit in Slovakia when I saw this captivating post about how a Man described as Mr John changed his life with the help of a Blank Atm Card. I didn't believe it at first until I decided to reach him through the mail address attached to the post. To my greatest imagination, it was real. Right now am living up to a standard I never used to live before. Today might be your lucky day! Reach Mr Thomas via email:(thomassiguard522@gmail.com) see you on the brighter side of life.you can also contect him via WhatsApp:+17733492820


    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life