September 30, 2019

ELLEN


2005: Nathan, Ellen, Mage.

Ellen loved kids so she adopted five of them, many with special needs.  Last night she died after a long year of not being well.  Her kids, now our grandkids have called us and messengered us, and let us know she wasn’t well.  Alex called first thing to let us know she had passed.  I sent notes back.  This is a real sadness.
                                         


2006:  In the stands at Petco Park:  Gary, Ellen’s husband, Alex, Ellen, and Megan.</
                                         


Ellen and Megan at the ball park.



1999: Alex’s adoption: Back row, Judge, Courtney, Ellen Gary, Mage George.  Front row: Row, Vincent, Alex, Megan and Nathan.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
  • Himself:  Monday work.  So far so good.
  • Myself:  Coughed all day Saturday.  Library yesterday.
  • Photo:  Judges staff.
  • Reading:  Cadell.
  • Gratitude’s:  George.



9 comments:

  1. So sorry for your the loss of your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear of your friend’s death. She had a big heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for your loss. Such a big hearted person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh... I'm so sorry for your sad loss, Mage. Ellen was a truly beautiful person with a huge heart. Her children were blessed. I'm glad they have you to lean on.

    Oh no... you're coughing all day? I sure hope it's getting a whole lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She seems like a gem who will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for the loss of such a special person in your life. She obviously had a lovely heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning dear friend. I am so very sorry for your loss. Please accept my sincere condolences. Do take care of yourself. I worry about your cough. Healing hugs to you and greatful hugs to George.

    ReplyDelete

  8. I'm here to testify about Mr John Blank ATM Cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world.. firstly I thought it was scam until I saw so many testimony about how Mr John sent them the ATM blank card and how it was used to withdraw money in any ATM machine and become rich so I decided to risk the opportunity I contacted him also and I applied for the Blank Card to my greatest surprise I have used it to get 10,000 dollars. maximum withdrawal daily $1,000, Mr John is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault,If your interested kindly contact him directly on his email (johnlopez1945@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life