April 19, 2017

LISTENING



I finished a couple of roses and almost finished another yesterday.  They are a little better than last years, I feel.  Then this morning, after the pool, I had coffee with Kay and was able to tell her how inadequate I felt the last two years at the convention.  I have to find something within my abilities not within my learning disabilities. 

Working with people is something I am good at.  If I can consistently make the new Chair smile and tell me that, perhaps I can make many more folks smile.  So thanks to Kay, I came into today with a smile of my own on my face.
                                


                                                                    

  • Himself:  Really sticking to his diet.  Working hard at work but willing to go play at Costco this evening after dinner.
  • Herself:  Had a dry muffin for breakfast….serves me right.  LOL  Thumb still not back to the new normal.
  • Reading:  One of the D. E. Stevenson books about Mrs. Tim of the Regiment….kind gentle things.
  • Gratitude’s:  That I have a friend like Kay to listen.


  • 3 comments:

    1. Real friends are to be treasured! Gorgeous rose!

      ReplyDelete
    2. It's good to know what we can and cannot do. Unfortunately, my Cannots far outweigh my Cans. :)

      PS: I see that American Man is getting around. Ugh.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Oooooh.... Your rose looks so silky!Hmmm... Another Kay?

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life