December 18, 2017

SOLUTIONS


·       A musician neighbor of ours stopped by yesterday.  He gave us two low cost solutions for gifts to Bobbies companion Geoff.  Simply delightful.

·       I bit into a chunk of fudge in a tiny scoop of ice cream.  One of my front teeth snapped off.  I’ll call the dentist as soon as G get’s off the land line with his best drinking buddy from the 1980’s.  We are delighted to hear from him.

·       On her third day at work, Margot came down with a bug.  At least her boss said 6 other’s were out with it last week.  She went to the doctor.

·       All but two presents are wrapped, the tree looks charming, and I post a picture of us in our party garb just for you.  We had fun at both parties.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
  • Himself:  Back to work for a full week followed by two three day weekends.  Having a ball talking to Crazy Ed on Maui.
  • Herself:   Off to the dentist and up to the Point to see Wreaths Across America.
  • Reading:  Finishing Katharine Graham’s bio just in time for the movie.
  • Captain Poolie:  Afraid, won’t try walking without her therapist, taking a lot of morphine.
  • Gratitude’s:  That I have George in my life.


  • 8 comments:

    1. You two look great. it's fun to catch up with old friends.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow and I do mean WOW. You both look really lovely. My Dentist explained when I chipped a corner of my molar a few months ago, that it can happen to anyone at any time. No rhyme or reason! Love that dress on you!

      ReplyDelete
    3. You two look wonderful, happy even!

      ReplyDelete
    4. As we say in Ireland, you scrub up well. Maybe you say that in America too. sorry to hear about the tooth.

      ReplyDelete
    5. You too really look sharp. So sorry about the tooth and hope it is an easy fix.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Ooooohhh... You guys look so gorgeous! I love seeing you both enjoying dress up.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life