February 27, 2018

MUTTERINGS



It’s a warm sweater day.  Yesterday was even worse.  I’m spoiled and not used to the day time weather being so cold at the beach.  Then again, youngest daughter is driving to her new job in the snow.  Eldest daughter is driving in the rain.  It’s sunny here until the next wave of rain comes through.

Did I forget how it used to be to live in a single wall cottage right off the beach?

I almost finished pricing all the nautical books yesterday.  I did not find “Dry Cargo Ships.”  At work, in the office, there are more unpriced books boxed.  I’ve learned a lot about pricing collections and about pricing nautical books too.  I will deal with them today just to finish the project.

Did I mention that our garage is still lined with boxes of cookbooks. 

I’m getting better at laughing at myself.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  I am really fine today.
  • Me, myself, and I:  Vastly better after swimming in Zinc for days.
  • Reading:  Louise Penny’s “How the Light Gets In.”
  • Captain Poolie:  Her ashes were scattered at sea and many photos pasted up on Facebook.
  • Gratitude’s:  That G and I chose to stay on dry land.


5 comments:

  1. Speaking of weather, it is sunny and going up to 45F today. I had the car window down for a bit and my den window also open -- for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have sn impressive collection of sweaters, Mage. Wish I could wear a sweater instead of the heavy winter coat I wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I work in a thrift shop, and I photograph things in the store for our facebook page. This is one of those photos. :)

      Delete
  3. The weather is very iffy here. There's always a chance of showers so we keep expecting it. Then we let our guard down and it thunderstorms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay warm if you can Mage. Changing weather. We haven't got much rain or snow and now everyone is afraid E Washington is going to light up like a torch again this summer.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life