August 20, 2019

MRI

That was me.  My head was in a little cage, but my socks were a darker blue.  I did laundry yesterday, and I will do more today.  Life consists of laundry days and Doctor’s appointment days.  Tomorrow, the next adventure is tomorrow at three…the new heart doctor..  By 2:30 pm Thursday I hope all wrinkles will be ironed out and I will be at the surgeons office.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  Working really hard to get his 8 hours in.  He got up at 4 yesterday.
  • Myself:  Dozing today.
  • Photo:  Unknown.
  • Reading:  E. Moon’s “Sasinak.”
  • Gratitude’s:  Endless.

8 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well for you Mage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May all go smoothly before the appointment and then at the appointment with the heart doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While the photo did not post I am sure you are on the mend finally. You certainly have your hands full. I am impressed that you keep your energies up...and we ALL nap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At our age it will take a long time to get our wrinkles ironed out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will be beautiful at the doctor's office, sans wrinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, all those appointments. Sending hugs. Take a book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the appointments today, Mage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping for good results. I know the constant doctor appointments are wearing. Let us know.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life